It's good that there are a lot of sweets that I don't like...like Entenmann's donuts...otherwise I would have been very tempted by the box that was sitting next to my desk all day. The thing is that I don't eat things that are very unhealthy...I don't eat candy that much...I can't remember the last time I ate french fries...I guess I just eat too much of healthy food. While it's not as bad as eating too much of unhealthy food...it's still a problem.
I ran last night after dinner. When I got home I saw that dad had made pasta and at first I was a little sad because I didn't feel like I could eat it. But then I thought to myself...well, if I eat the pasta and wait half an hour before running, I should have digested a good amount of it so I'll have glycogen in my blood and be able to use that to work out. So that's what I did. I got two cramps while I was running, one minor, one major. But I was able to pull through the work out. Then I did some abs. I was also good and didn't have ice cream. I had some raisin bran crunch before bed just to refill my glycogen stores for the morning.
I made myself get up with my alarm this morning and walked for half an hour...alternating in a few speed walking sessions and carrying the five pound weights. It was pretty good. Today when I get home from work I'm going to go lift at the gym. I'm going to try working my muscles to failure because I don't normally do that and I think that it will help with building muscle and therefore decreasing fat. I'm excited for the Biggest Loser tonight. It helps motivate me each week. I only wish I had the time to work out as much as they did. Then maybe I'd get the amazing results they get! Oh, well...this is my life and if I want to see a change, I'm the only one that I can make it happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment