I didn't run this morning. It's probably a good thing though because we lost power and I would have been showering in the dark. I went to the gym after work and lifted. It was pretty good. I did a sprint afterwards. My weight has gone up to 187 though so I need to focus on getting it down. I want to get it down to 180 by this weekend. If not this weekend, next weekend. I just need to focus. I'm going to keep off the ice cream. I'll treat myself with some Claire's when I get to New Haven. I have to bring some of the carb blockers with me.
Tomorrow I have to run in the morning. Hopefully I can do some HIIT again. Then I'll walk at the end so that I can decrease my sweating. Or perhaps I'll do some abs. Then at night I'll do some more cardio. I really liked sprinting today. I just need to stay focused on my goal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment