Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I was supposed to be on a conference call from 5 to 6 today...I ended up calling in from my cell phone and listening for 45 minutes before hanging up. I didn't want to use up all of my minutes. When I got back home, I was going to go to the gym, but it was pretty light out and I felt like running so I went for a run outside. It was the first time I've run outside in a long time...probably since the beginning of the summer. I felt so good during the run. My legs were getting tired, but my breathing was fine. Usually it's the other way around. I ended up running at an average of 6.15 mph...and the route I went was 1.9 miles according to Streets and Trips. Not bad. It was just getting dark enough that it was hard to see when I got home. I had some yogurt, cereal, apple and peanut butter...and some popcorn when I got home.

It was really cool because I found a program on Google called Google 15 that helps you track your weight loss by showing a trendline.

On a side note...I'm kind of annoyed that a certain person isn't returning my texts/phone calls. He would be so good in a relationship...except for this lapse in communication skills. Oh well...he's with someone else now.

No comments: