Monday, September 29, 2008

Long Time

It's been a long time since I posted. Let's see...stats. I'm at 177.5lbs and 30% body fat. I'm involved in a Biggest Loser challenge at my gym and I'd like to lose 10% bodyfat and 22 (fat) pounds.

I'm kind of annoyed at one of the trainers at the gym. I went for my first Biggest Loser weigh in today. When I did the preliminary weigh in last week, I was told by another trainer that I should go weigh myself and tell her the weight. Like we all do in a lockerroom, I weighed myself in my underwear...today not only did the trainer weigh me herself, but she had me wear my clothes. I ended up being the same weight and she said, Well you should work harder. I wanted to smack her and say, excuse me - first of all...I'm wearing about a pound and a half of clothing so I did lose, second of all who are you to tell me I have to work harder? You've never seen me workout. You don't know what I do so don't tell me to work harder.
As my other trainer friend said, she doesn't know that I'm an endomorph working my butt off. I know I'll lose next week. And I want to lose big.

No comments: